iQ Chrom from Lascod:
- Dental alginate for elastic impression with a chromatic phase indicator (Lascod patent) Purple- Lilac- Green
- Class A alginate
- Easy to mix
- Extra-fast in-mouth minimum setting time 60″
- Color after setting: green
- High accuracy: 50 micron
- Compatible with alginate impression disinfectant
- Mint flavor
- Dust free
- Shelf life: 5 years
- Made in Italy
A fast setting chromatic alginate for elastic impression that can be used for:
- study models
- preliminary models
- removable and fixed protheses antagonist
- mobile prothesis
- metal frameworks
The chromatic phase indicator helps with the preparation of impressions without having to worry about temperature changes or specific water hardness.
Temperature changes modify working and setting time and the color indicator will change accordingly.
The chromatic phase indicator is a guarantee for perfect mixing and timely insertion in the oral cavity.
After mixing and powder, the compund color turns to purple, it is time to mix.
Lilac indicates the time to pour the compund in the impression tray. The green color indicates the time to insert the tray in the oral cavity.
The short setting time (60″) reduces at minimum patient’s discomfort. High elasticity and resistance to tear grant an impression with perfect details definition and the preparation of precise models that enhance the value to the prothesis.
Alginmax Chromatic from Major:
High precision alginate for impressions with chromatic phase indicator. Thanks to the MAP technology (modified atmosphere packaging) the product shelf life is 6 years
The excellent dimensional stability allows casting the impressions after 5 days (if correctly stored in sealed container).
- Aroma: vanilla- mint
- Color: pale blue
- Chromatic indication of the working phases for easy and precise results, regardless of water temperature and hardness.
- Stabilized hypo allergenic formula. Snap setting for fast working and patient’s comfort.
- Lead and cadmium free. Dust free powder for safe working and cleaning ease.
- Excellent bio compatibility and gypsum compatibility.
- Fast wetting time to obtain smooth and plastic consistency for easy mixing.
- Very high compressive strength and recovery from deformation, exceeding ISO requirements
- Fast setting
- Shelf life: 6 years
- Pour-up time: 5 days
- Made in Italy